Hitting out at Narendra Modi and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal today alleged they were snatching land from farmers and giving it to industrialists.
Kicking off a three-day roadshow in Haryana from Dhansa Border here, he alleged, “Haryana CM is snatching farmers’ land and giving it to Robert Vadra and Mukesh Ambani.
Everybody (politicians) used to fear raising voice against them, but it was I who raised voice against the fraud committed by Vadra and CM.”
Kejriwal also alleged that Vadra and Hooda were “looting” the people of Haryana.
The Haryana government and Chief Minister Hooda have denied these allegations.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Many persons advised me not to raise voice against Vadra’s fraud as he belongs to a prominent family, but I brought corruption, committed by him and Hooda, to light without caring for of my life,” he said while addressing a gathering in Badli village after entering Haryana.
Kejriwal also slammed BJP prime ministerial candidate Modi and said, “I went to Varanasi and found that there is no Modi wave. Modi is afraid of me. That’s why he was fighting from two seats.
“If Modi has guts, he should only contest elections from Varanasi from where I have decided to fight,” he said.
The AAP chief also said that the time has come to teach Congress and BJP a lesson.
“Your vote can change the system this time. It is AAP only which can change the system. BJP and Congress leaders are the same side of a coin,” he said.
“I went to Gujarat where I found that Modi was also snatching farmers’ land and giving it to Ambani and Adani During Gujarat visit, a farmer told me that the cost of his land was Rs 50 lakh per acre, but Modi’s government forcefully grabbed his land by paying him just Rs 1 lakh per acre.”
Kejriwal also said that these days, Congress leaders are leaving their party and joining BJP which shows that there is no difference between both the parties.
“Congress and BJP leaders are hand-in-glove with Mukesh Ambani and there is no difference between both the parties.
Before Delhi Assembly polls, they (Congress and BJP) were saying that AAP was a like mosquito and it could not win elections, but with the support of people, AAP won 28 seats in Delhi, making history,” Kejriwal said.
He also said that God has made Aam Aadmi Party and people should join it and help it win elections.
Kejriwal also sought support for his party’s candidate Naveen, who is contesting polls from Rohtak against Haryana CM’s son Deepender Singh Hooda, saying he was fighting for the country while state’s CM was fighting for Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
Attacking the media during his roadshow, Kejriwal said mediapersons were saying there was a ‘Modi wave’ in the country, but he didn’t see any wave.