Dismissing charges that the principal opposition party was blocking passage of anti-graft bills in Parliament, BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi today attacked Congress, saying its ministers were disrupting proceedings on the floor of the House.
“Your central ministers are disrupting the proceedings in Parliament. Normally, they used to throw dust in the eyes of the public, but now they are using pepper,” he told a rally, in an apparent reference to an expelled Congress MP L Rajagopal using pepper spray in Lok Sabha over the Telangana row.
Modi’s comments come four days after Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi accused BJP of blocking passage of six anti-graft bills, which form part of the government’s anti-corruption framework. The BJP Prime Ministerial candidate also said that Congress and corruption were like twins.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage