- Third Front will emerge as First Front after polls: Nitish Kumar
- Nitish Kumar on Narendra Modi: Arrogance is dripping from every inch of his body
- Left Front mocks Mamata's Delhi rally
- I am also facing exams like you: Narendra Modi to Gujarat students
- Delhi HC asks Centre to respond to a PIL on funding to AAP
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
Your ministers used to throw dust, now they’re using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
Dismissing charges that the principal opposition party was blocking passage of anti-graft bills in Parliament, BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi today attacked Congress, saying its ministers were disrupting proceedings on the floor of the House.
“Your central ministers are disrupting the proceedings in Parliament. Normally, they used to throw dust in the eyes of the public, but now they are using pepper,” he told a rally, in an apparent reference to an expelled Congress MP L Rajagopal using pepper spray in Lok Sabha over the Telangana row.
Modi’s comments come four days after Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi accused BJP of blocking passage of six anti-graft bills, which form part of the government’s anti-corruption framework. The BJP Prime Ministerial candidate also said that Congress and corruption were like twins.