Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said on Monday that he would “prefer to go to Pakistan” than stop criticising the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Addressing an election rally in Anantnag district, he said, “I will prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi… Thanks to the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus, I won’t have to go to New Delhi. I can board the bus from here only.”
He was reacting to Bihar BJP leader Giriraj Singh’s statement that there is “no place” for those who “want to stop” Modi and “their place will be in Pakistan”.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Union minister Farooq Abdullah said the BJP wants to create “a new Pakistan”. Speaking to the media in Chadoora, he said, “This is the mindset of the BJP… It is this mindset that created Pakistan. Now they want to create a new Pakistan”.
Farooq said, “The statement that all Modi opponents are Pakistan supporters reflects the poison and venom that dictates the policies of BJP and Modi… I think this is dirty thinking and you should oppose it as much as you can. If they (BJP) continue with this mindset, it will be difficult for them to save India”.