Alleging Rahul Gandhi knew nothing about Amethi, Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Sunday said he would opt out of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections if the Congress leader was able to name all the 17 blocks in the constituency.
Addressing AAP’s first rally in industrial city Kanpur, he said there were also talks of Priyanka Gandhi being fielded by the Congress against him in the Parliamentary polls.
Vishwas alleged Rahul knew nothing about the region and dared him to name all the blocks in the constituency without any help.
If the Congress leader was able to do so, he would not contest the Lok Sabha elections, the AAP leader said.
Taking a dig at the Gandhi scion, he said the Congress vice-president was in a foreign country when a massive anti-graft campaign, spearheaded by Anna Hazare, was underway in New Delhi.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Vishwas further alleged Gandhi was also not seen when a huge protest erupted on the streets in the wake of December 16 gangrape.
He alleged widows in Rahul’s constituency were deprived of pension.
He said the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre was conspiring with the Akhilesh Yadav dispensation to put him behind bars.