Alleging Rahul Gandhi knew nothing about Amethi, Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Sunday said he would opt out of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections if the Congress leader was able to name all the 17 blocks in the constituency.
Addressing AAP’s first rally in industrial city Kanpur, he said there were also talks of Priyanka Gandhi being fielded by the Congress against him in the Parliamentary polls.
Vishwas alleged Rahul knew nothing about the region and dared him to name all the blocks in the constituency without any help.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
If the Congress leader was able to do so, he would not contest the Lok Sabha elections, the AAP leader said.
Taking a dig at the Gandhi scion, he said the Congress vice-president was in a foreign country when a massive anti-graft campaign, spearheaded by Anna Hazare, was underway in New Delhi.
Vishwas further alleged Gandhi was also not seen when a huge protest erupted on the streets in the wake of December 16 gangrape.
He alleged widows in Rahul’s constituency were deprived of pension.
He said the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre was conspiring with the Akhilesh Yadav dispensation to put him behind bars.