BJP Vice-President Uma Bharti on Friday said the issue of establishing Ram temple in Ayodhya will be solved through out-of-court settlement, if her party comes to power.
She also said that only BJP, Narendra Modi, Shahnawaz Hussain and she would be able to (do) this work.
“After the formation of Narendra Modi’s government, BJP will solve this (establishement of Ram temple in Ayodhya) issue through an out-of-court settlement,” Bharti said while addressing a rally at Malthoun in support of BJP candidate from Sagar Lok Sabha seat, Laxminarayan Yadav.
“..Only BJP, Narendra Modi, Shahnawaz Hussain and I would be able to (do) this work,” she said, adding a grand Ram temple would be established in Ayodhya and Ram Rajya (would come) in the country.
Uma, who is contesting from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh, said the solution to Ayodhya issue was not possible “as long as Congress, BSP and Left forces remain active”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
On reports that BJP leadership may skirt the Ayodhya issue in its manifesto, Uma said, “Who said so…Till now my party’s manifesto has not come.”
She accused Congress of being involved in sting operations like “‘Cobra’, ‘Naag-Nagin’ and ‘Kachua’ with the sole intention of sowing seeds of differences between Hindus and Muslims.
Uma alleged that all scams in the country took place at their behest only.
“BJP never believes in the politics of religion and caste and the classic example of it is Modi as no one knows in the country about his caste till he became party’s PM candidate,” Uma said.
She said that Modi achieved this position only because of his abilities and BJP always believes in politics of development.