BJP Vice-President Uma Bharti on Friday said the issue of establishing Ram temple in Ayodhya will be solved through out-of-court settlement, if her party comes to power.
She also said that only BJP, Narendra Modi, Shahnawaz Hussain and she would be able to (do) this work.
“After the formation of Narendra Modi’s government, BJP will solve this (establishement of Ram temple in Ayodhya) issue through an out-of-court settlement,” Bharti said while addressing a rally at Malthoun in support of BJP candidate from Sagar Lok Sabha seat, Laxminarayan Yadav.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“..Only BJP, Narendra Modi, Shahnawaz Hussain and I would be able to (do) this work,” she said, adding a grand Ram temple would be established in Ayodhya and Ram Rajya (would come) in the country.
Uma, who is contesting from Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh, said the solution to Ayodhya issue was not possible “as long as Congress, BSP and Left forces remain active”.
On reports that BJP leadership may skirt the Ayodhya issue in its manifesto, Uma said, “Who said so…Till now my party’s manifesto has not come.”
She accused Congress of being involved in sting operations like “‘Cobra’, ‘Naag-Nagin’ and ‘Kachua’ with the sole intention of sowing seeds of differences between Hindus and Muslims.
Uma alleged that all scams in the country took place at their behest only.
“BJP never believes in the politics of religion and caste and the classic example of it is Modi as no one knows in the country about his caste till he became party’s PM candidate,” Uma said.
She said that Modi achieved this position only because of his abilities and BJP always believes in politics of development.