“SP will not let BJP succeeded in Lok Sabha polls and make Narendra Modi the next PM. If they (BJP) get defeated in Uttar Pradesh, Modi will never become PM,” Yadav said here. Asking Muslims to remain alert, he said BJP and BSP had close relationship and Congress’ role was also suspicious as far as providing facilities to Muslim community was concerned.
The SP supremo was meeting representatives of Sunni Ulema Council, whose delegation led by Riyaz Ahmad met him and extended support to SP.
Yadav said that to save the Constitution and the secular character of the country, he had saved Babri Mosque in his regime and had also advocated formation of Federation of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. “I have raised all the issues pertaining to Muslim community in Parliament,” he said, seeking their support in the ongoing Lok Sabha polls.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More