“SP will not let BJP succeeded in Lok Sabha polls and make Narendra Modi the next PM. If they (BJP) get defeated in Uttar Pradesh, Modi will never become PM,” Yadav said here. Asking Muslims to remain alert, he said BJP and BSP had close relationship and Congress’ role was also suspicious as far as providing facilities to Muslim community was concerned.
The SP supremo was meeting representatives of Sunni Ulema Council, whose delegation led by Riyaz Ahmad met him and extended support to SP.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Yadav said that to save the Constitution and the secular character of the country, he had saved Babri Mosque in his regime and had also advocated formation of Federation of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. “I have raised all the issues pertaining to Muslim community in Parliament,” he said, seeking their support in the ongoing Lok Sabha polls.