- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
#WhyiVoted: Hear it from India
The Lok Sabha elections this year is remarkable in many ways. After the shrill and vicious election campaign and name calling by political parties, the dust is finally settling as to what are the real issues for the electorate. Here we present the voice of the voter curated via the hashtag #WhyiVoted from the twitterverse.
Click on the hashtag for better display.