As the election campaign hits fever pitch, political leaders are running from pillar to post addressing rallies from Jammu & Kashmir to Kanyakumari to woo voters. The campaign this season has already seen it all – from slaps to ink attacks to personal barbs…and spoofs. We bring you the four most popular videos that are viral on YouTube.
Tayyari Jeet Ki is a spoof on national politics and their leaders.
Narendra Modi blamed three ‘AK’s’: AK Antony, AK-47 and AK-49 (Arvind Kejirwal’s 49 days government) for the political malaise in the country.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Imran Masood’s ‘chop Modi’ resulted in his arrest and Rahul Gandhi cancelling his Saharanpur rally on Saturday.
Nagma slaps a molestor at a rally in Meerut