BSP supremo Mayawati on Sunday said that her party has given maximum number of tickets to Muslims and they should vote unitedly in favour of her party to save the country from the “fascist forces and dynasty rule”.
Addressing election rallies in Barabanki and Sitapur, the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister said, of 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state, her party has fielded Muslims candidates in 19, which no other party has done.
She claimed that even Dalits and people belonging to backward castes would vote for BSP’s Muslim candidates in these seats.
“If the Muslim community really want to keep communal forces out of the power, they must vote unitedly in favour of BSP candidates,” Mayawati said while addressing an election rally.
Mayawati criticised Narendra Modi and warned that if he becomes the Prime Minister, communal tensions will flare up
across the country, which would be dangerous.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
She said that by voting to other parties like SP and Congress Muslims should not waste their franchise as it would only benefit BJP.
The BSP supremo said that to save the country from communalism of Modi, bad governance and dynastic rule of Congress and hooliganism of SP they have to make the daughter of a Dalit the PM, then only development of the country was possible.
Referring to last year’s Muzaffarnagar riots, she said that it caused massive loss.
She said that development of the state has come to a standstill due to poor law and order situation, whereas better development was done during BSP regime.
She said that during her regime goons and mafias were put behind the bars.