BSP supremo Mayawati on Sunday said that her party has given maximum number of tickets to Muslims and they should vote unitedly in favour of her party to save the country from the “fascist forces and dynasty rule”.
Addressing election rallies in Barabanki and Sitapur, the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister said, of 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state, her party has fielded Muslims candidates in 19, which no other party has done.
She claimed that even Dalits and people belonging to backward castes would vote for BSP’s Muslim candidates in these seats.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“If the Muslim community really want to keep communal forces out of the power, they must vote unitedly in favour of BSP candidates,” Mayawati said while addressing an election rally.
Mayawati criticised Narendra Modi and warned that if he becomes the Prime Minister, communal tensions will flare up
across the country, which would be dangerous.
She said that by voting to other parties like SP and Congress Muslims should not waste their franchise as it would only benefit BJP.
The BSP supremo said that to save the country from communalism of Modi, bad governance and dynastic rule of Congress and hooliganism of SP they have to make the daughter of a Dalit the PM, then only development of the country was possible.
Referring to last year’s Muzaffarnagar riots, she said that it caused massive loss.
She said that development of the state has come to a standstill due to poor law and order situation, whereas better development was done during BSP regime.
She said that during her regime goons and mafias were put behind the bars.