Senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Friday asked the voters to teach a lesson to the Congress party for alleged involvement of its leaders in corruption and various scams.
“The Congress party leaders are involved in many scams who looted the nation’s money and natural resources,” Naidu alleged.
“This is the time for the people to teach them (Congress) a lesson,” he said during a road show in the city as a part of his election campaign.
“The Congress-led government has failed to fulfil its promises made at the time of 2004 and 2009 general elections,” Naidu said. It has completely failed in checking the rising prices, particularly of the essential goods, he said.
He also asked people to be cautious against leaders of other parties involved in scams and who entered politics to save themselves.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Only BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi can provide a strong and stable government at the Centre and TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu in Andhra Pradesh”, he said.
Both Modi and Chandrababu have committed to transform the state into “Swarna Andhra”, he said.