Senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Friday asked the voters to teach a lesson to the Congress party for alleged involvement of its leaders in corruption and various scams.
“The Congress party leaders are involved in many scams who looted the nation’s money and natural resources,” Naidu alleged.
“This is the time for the people to teach them (Congress) a lesson,” he said during a road show in the city as a part of his election campaign.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“The Congress-led government has failed to fulfil its promises made at the time of 2004 and 2009 general elections,” Naidu said. It has completely failed in checking the rising prices, particularly of the essential goods, he said.
He also asked people to be cautious against leaders of other parties involved in scams and who entered politics to save themselves.
“Only BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi can provide a strong and stable government at the Centre and TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu in Andhra Pradesh”, he said.
Both Modi and Chandrababu have committed to transform the state into “Swarna Andhra”, he said.