President Sharad Yadav on Saturday took potshots at former ally BJP over controversies surrounding L K Advani’s constituency and said Narendra Modi would be shown his ‘real’ place in Varanasi.
“BJP is chanting “Har Har Modi” slogans…The place Varanasi revered by people due to Lord Mahadev will show him his rightful place,” Yadav told reporters at Jaiprakash Narayan Airport here on arrival from Delhi. Debunking the BJP claim of a wave in its favour, the JD(U) President said the country would see the next Prime Minister of the Third Front comprising non-Congress and non-BJP parties.
“Wait for the result the country will see next Prime Minister of Third Front,” Yadav, an important figure behind bringing 11 non-Congress and non-BJP parties together with Left parties, said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
On bureaucrat-politician N K Singh switching over to BJP, Yadav described him as “opportunist”. He said Singh’s departure would not make any impact on JD(U) as he had never been a true worker of the party. Yadav, who is seeking re-election from Madhepura constituency, left for there. He is pitted against RJD Pappu Yadav in the seat. JD(U) spokesman and MLC Sanjay Singh also made a scathing attack at N K Singh for switching to “Modinomics” from “Nitishnomics.”