President Sharad Yadav on Saturday took potshots at former ally BJP over controversies surrounding L K Advani’s constituency and said Narendra Modi would be shown his ‘real’ place in Varanasi.
“BJP is chanting “Har Har Modi” slogans…The place Varanasi revered by people due to Lord Mahadev will show him his rightful place,” Yadav told reporters at Jaiprakash Narayan Airport here on arrival from Delhi. Debunking the BJP claim of a wave in its favour, the JD(U) President said the country would see the next Prime Minister of the Third Front comprising non-Congress and non-BJP parties.
“Wait for the result the country will see next Prime Minister of Third Front,” Yadav, an important figure behind bringing 11 non-Congress and non-BJP parties together with Left parties, said.
On bureaucrat-politician N K Singh switching over to BJP, Yadav described him as “opportunist”. He said Singh’s departure would not make any impact on JD(U) as he had never been a true worker of the party. Yadav, who is seeking re-election from Madhepura constituency, left for there. He is pitted against RJD Pappu Yadav in the seat. JD(U) spokesman and MLC Sanjay Singh also made a scathing attack at N K Singh for switching to “Modinomics” from “Nitishnomics.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016