US Senator John McCain has congratulated Narendra Modi and his party on the resounding electoral success in the Lok Sabha elections and hoped to work with his government to revitalize bilateral relations.
“I congratulate Narendra Modi and the Bharatiya Janata Party for their resounding success in India’s election – an election that was, by itself, a powerful and inspiring demonstration of the vibrancy of the world’s largest democracy,” McCain said.
McCain, the Republican presidential candidate in the 2004 elections, said, “the successful rise of India as a prosperous nation and a democratic great power is fundamentally in America’s national interest.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
I look forward to working with Modi and his government to revitalize and expand the immense promise of the US-India strategic partnership.”
Meanwhile, the popular Time magazine also lauded Modi on his spectacular win in the elections.
“Narendra Modi won India’s national elections by a virtually unprecedented parliamentary super-majority, routing the ruling Congress Party,” it said.