Hinting at a possible tie-up betweenBJP and LJP in Bihar, former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi on Sunday alleged that the UPA government was misusing CBI against Ramvilas Paswan in the recruitment scam in a public sector undertaking to settle political scores with the latter.
“We strongly condemn the UPA government for misusing the CBI against political adversaries, this time against Paswan,” he told reporters.
The senior BJP leader said that Congress was misusing the CBI to harass Paswan after efforts to cobble up an alliance with the LJP appeared to be falling apart.
Modi, however, refused to confirm speculation that behind-the-scene parleys were on between the BJP and the LJP to stitch alliance for the general elections.
As of the day, the LJP was not part of the NDA, but nothing could be ruled out in politics, the senior BJP leader said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest