Hinting at a possible tie-up betweenBJP and LJP in Bihar, former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi on Sunday alleged that the UPA government was misusing CBI against Ramvilas Paswan in the recruitment scam in a public sector undertaking to settle political scores with the latter.
“We strongly condemn the UPA government for misusing the CBI against political adversaries, this time against Paswan,” he told reporters.
The senior BJP leader said that Congress was misusing the CBI to harass Paswan after efforts to cobble up an alliance with the LJP appeared to be falling apart.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Modi, however, refused to confirm speculation that behind-the-scene parleys were on between the BJP and the LJP to stitch alliance for the general elections.
As of the day, the LJP was not part of the NDA, but nothing could be ruled out in politics, the senior BJP leader said.