Ruling Samajwadi Party on Thursday alleged that parties like BJP and BSP were opposing the Akhilesh Yadav government only for the sake of opposition and accused them of not playing a constructive role.
“Parties like BJP and BSP are opposing the government for the sake of opposition. By creating ruckus in the House on the first day of the budget session, MLAs of these parties have dented the parliamentary dignity,” SP spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said in a statement.
He alleged that hindering proceedings of the House was not in public interest. “Their undemocratic behaviour is unfortunate,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Chaudhary said Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had on Wednesday sought cooperation from all the parties for a smooth session.
“BJP had boycotted the meeting called by the Speaker from which it was clear that from the very beginning its intention was to create hindrance in the proceedings,” he said.
He alleged that by acting in an “indecent manner” in the name of law and order, BSP members have showed their intention of defaming the state.