Ruling Samajwadi Party on Thursday alleged that parties like BJP and BSP were opposing the Akhilesh Yadav government only for the sake of opposition and accused them of not playing a constructive role.
“Parties like BJP and BSP are opposing the government for the sake of opposition. By creating ruckus in the House on the first day of the budget session, MLAs of these parties have dented the parliamentary dignity,” SP spokesman Rajendra Chaudhary said in a statement.
He alleged that hindering proceedings of the House was not in public interest. “Their undemocratic behaviour is unfortunate,” he said.
Chaudhary said Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had on Wednesday sought cooperation from all the parties for a smooth session.
“BJP had boycotted the meeting called by the Speaker from which it was clear that from the very beginning its intention was to create hindrance in the proceedings,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He alleged that by acting in an “indecent manner” in the name of law and order, BSP members have showed their intention of defaming the state.