BJP Vice-President Uma Bharti has fallen ill after addressing an election rally at Malthoun in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh.
She cancelled her plan to travel to Orchha town in Tikamgarh district last evening and returned to her residence in Bhopal.
Bharti’s personal physician Ajay Goenka examined her and advised rest. Goenka said that she is suffering from fever and kidney pain.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The firebrand Hinduvta leader is contesting Lok Sabha election from Jhansi in adjoining Uttar Pradesh.
She yesterday walked for nearly 4km after filing nomination papers to pay respect to legendary freedom fighter Rani Jhansi at her memorial.
The former Union Minister immediately went to address rallies at Chanderi in Guna Lok Sabha constituency and Malthoun, a release issued by her office said, adding Uma will resume campaigning once her health improves.
Meanwhile, her campaign in-charge denied rumours she might withdraw from poll fray in view of her health condition.
Rahul Singh, Bharti’s nephew and poll campaign in-charge, said there was no question of the BJP leader withdrawing from the fray.
He accused Bharti’s political opponents of spreading lies about her in view of her growing popularity.