BJP Vice-President Uma Bharti has fallen ill after addressing an election rally at Malthoun in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh.
She cancelled her plan to travel to Orchha town in Tikamgarh district last evening and returned to her residence in Bhopal.
Bharti’s personal physician Ajay Goenka examined her and advised rest. Goenka said that she is suffering from fever and kidney pain.
The firebrand Hinduvta leader is contesting Lok Sabha election from Jhansi in adjoining Uttar Pradesh.
She yesterday walked for nearly 4km after filing nomination papers to pay respect to legendary freedom fighter Rani Jhansi at her memorial.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The former Union Minister immediately went to address rallies at Chanderi in Guna Lok Sabha constituency and Malthoun, a release issued by her office said, adding Uma will resume campaigning once her health improves.
Meanwhile, her campaign in-charge denied rumours she might withdraw from poll fray in view of her health condition.
Rahul Singh, Bharti’s nephew and poll campaign in-charge, said there was no question of the BJP leader withdrawing from the fray.
He accused Bharti’s political opponents of spreading lies about her in view of her growing popularity.