Over 160 newly elected BJP MPs will be congregating at Surajkund in Haryana from Saturday for two days to take lessons on the party’s history and ideologies, besides their conduct as parliamentarians.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Rajnath Singh will address the inaugural session, and the newly elected MPs will attend eight sessions, learning various aspects of the party and parliamentary conduct, sources said.
“BJP is the only party that has practiced giving structured training programmes to party MPs. Even Narendra Modi as Gujarat chief minister had ensured training programme of party’s newly elected MLAs,” confided a source.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The first session will be devoted to party’s history and its contribution to country’s politics — the matter that is likely to be stressed by Modi and Singh on Saturday morning.
Subsequently, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Venkaiah Naidu will address the second session about the relationship between the party and the government in Parliament, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is slated to address another session to highlight duties of MPs.
In the fourth session, Union Minister Sushma Swaraj will teach the newly elected MPs about tools and rules for effective intervention in Parliament, while party leader Vinay Sahasrabuddhe will give them a refresher course about the basics of party ideology.
New generation party leaders Prakash Javadekar and Piyush Goel is slated to teach others about effective use of social media for communication, while veteran leader Ram Naik will give them keys about nourishing their constituencies. In the final session, party patriarch L K Advani is slated to give valedictory speech to conclude the two-day long session.