Announcing that it would not strike an alliance in the upcoming state and Lok Sabha elections, the TRS on Friday released its first list of candidates for 69 of the 119 assembly seats in Telangana region alongwith its poll manifesto.
“Right from day one, we have been saying that we will not have alliances with anyone in this elections. The wish of Telangana people is that we contest alone. Accordingly, we are going alone,” TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao told reporters here.
Rao would contest from Gajwel assembly constituency in his native Medak district, while son and sitting MLA K T Rama Rao would fight again from Sircilla assembly seat in Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
All the sitting MLAs of TRS have been retained from the constituencies which are being presently held by them.
The candidates for the remaining assembly seats and the Lok Sabha constituencies would be announced soon, he said.