The Telangana Rashtra Samiti on Saturday announced its second list with seven candidates for Lok Sabha and four for Assembly even as other parties are yet to conclude their seat-sharing arrangements.
Already four days have elapsed since notification for the April 30 elections to 119 Assembly and 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana was issued. The TRS, which announced it would go to polls alone, announced 69 candidates on Friday.
On Saturday, it allotted Lok Sabha tickets to a sitting MP and two former MPs besides four others. Congress MP Manda Jagannadham, who defected to the TRS a few months ago, has been renominated for the Nagarkurnool (SC) seat in Mahbubnagar district.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao, who will be contesting for the Assembly from Gajwel, parted with his Mahbubnagar Lok Sabha to former MP A P Jithender Reddy. Jithender represented the same seat in 1999 as a BJP candidate.
TRS’ former MP B Vinod Kumar, who lost the 2009 polls from Karimnagar, is being fielded from the same constituency now. Former minister Kadiyam Srihari, who switched over from TDP, is being fielded from Warangal (SC) seat.
Industrialist Konda Visweswar Reddy has been given the Chevella seat while Palla Rajeswar Reddy and B Narsaiah Goud are being fielded from Nalgonda and Bhuvanagiri constituencies.
Bajireddy Govardhan, who joined TRS yesterday on quitting the YSR Congress, has been given the Nizamabad Rural Assembly ticket. The TRS also announced its candidates for Malkajgiri, Shadnagar and Kodada segments as well.