The Telangana Rashtra Samiti on Saturday announced its second list with seven candidates for Lok Sabha and four for Assembly even as other parties are yet to conclude their seat-sharing arrangements.
Already four days have elapsed since notification for the April 30 elections to 119 Assembly and 17 Lok Sabha seats in Telangana was issued. The TRS, which announced it would go to polls alone, announced 69 candidates on Friday.
On Saturday, it allotted Lok Sabha tickets to a sitting MP and two former MPs besides four others. Congress MP Manda Jagannadham, who defected to the TRS a few months ago, has been renominated for the Nagarkurnool (SC) seat in Mahbubnagar district.
TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao, who will be contesting for the Assembly from Gajwel, parted with his Mahbubnagar Lok Sabha to former MP A P Jithender Reddy. Jithender represented the same seat in 1999 as a BJP candidate.
TRS’ former MP B Vinod Kumar, who lost the 2009 polls from Karimnagar, is being fielded from the same constituency now. Former minister Kadiyam Srihari, who switched over from TDP, is being fielded from Warangal (SC) seat.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Industrialist Konda Visweswar Reddy has been given the Chevella seat while Palla Rajeswar Reddy and B Narsaiah Goud are being fielded from Nalgonda and Bhuvanagiri constituencies.
Bajireddy Govardhan, who joined TRS yesterday on quitting the YSR Congress, has been given the Nizamabad Rural Assembly ticket. The TRS also announced its candidates for Malkajgiri, Shadnagar and Kodada segments as well.