TRS candidate from Chevella Lok Sabha constituency in Telangana, K Visweswar Reddy, has declared that he and his family owns assets worth over Rs 500 crore.
According to the affidavit accompanying his nomination, Reddy, son-in-law of Apollo Hospitals founder Pratap C Reddy, has movable assets of Rs 171.72 crore. His wife Sangita Reddy, a director in the Apollo Hospitals group, has assets of Rs 243.27 crore.
Reddy declared that his family — including the couple’s sons — together has movable assets of Rs 478 crore, comprising investments and deposits. The immovable assets are worth about Rs 50 crore, the affidavit said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The family has liabilities of over Rs 7.40 crore.