TRS candidate from Chevella Lok Sabha constituency in Telangana, K Visweswar Reddy, has declared that he and his family owns assets worth over Rs 500 crore.
According to the affidavit accompanying his nomination, Reddy, son-in-law of Apollo Hospitals founder Pratap C Reddy, has movable assets of Rs 171.72 crore. His wife Sangita Reddy, a director in the Apollo Hospitals group, has assets of Rs 243.27 crore.
Reddy declared that his family — including the couple’s sons — together has movable assets of Rs 478 crore, comprising investments and deposits. The immovable assets are worth about Rs 50 crore, the affidavit said.
The family has liabilities of over Rs 7.40 crore.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More