Trinamool Congress on Monday said it would oppose in Parliament the Telangana Bill seeking to bifurcate Andhra Pradesh.
“We are for united India and our party will oppose the Telangana Bill in Parliament,” party spokesperson Derek O’Brien said.
Meanwhile, TDP supremo Chandrababu Naidu is expected to arrive here today to meet Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee to discuss among others the Telangana Bill.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier last year, YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy met Banerjee to seek her support for a united Andhra Pradesh.