Senior JD(U) leader Shivanand Tiwari on Tuesday attacked Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar saying he feigned ignorance about the major upheaval in RJD despite being the “sutradhaar” (mover) of the event.
“The mover of the entire episode very politely told mediapersons that he is ignorant about the event. I wish to salute his politeness,” Tiwari said in a statement.
After being denied a second term in Rajya Sabha as JD(U) nominee, Tiwari has missed no chance to take potshots at Kumar.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Tiwari praised RJD Legislature party leader Abdul Bari Siddiqui for practising “principled” politics.
“Shunning lure of Deputy Chief Minister post from JD(U) as per reports of offer to contest either Lok Sabha or go to Rajya Sabha, Siddiqui remained with RJD and strongly defended his party,” he said.
RJD saw a major upheaval yesterday with 13 out of its 22 MLAs quitting the party. But six of them later returned and denied walking away from the party.
Meanwhile, Bihar JD(U) President Basistha Narayan Singh told PTI that the matter was as “internal matter” of the RJD and “we have nothing to do with it.”
But, the episode makes it clear that “there is discontent and murmuring within that party (RJD)”, he added.