“It does not behove well to talk about the country for those who have blood on their hands,” Banerjee, the West Bengal chief minister, told an election rally here in North Dinapur district.
Stating that Trinamool Congress was in the central government when Atal Behari Vajpayee was the Prime Minister, she said without naming the BJP prime ministerial candidate that Gujarat had witnessed riots and the people did not support riots.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am ready to give my life, but will not allow division of Hindus and Muslims,” she said, adding that the Trinamool Congress stood for communal amity and respect for all religions.
Claiming that the BJP would not get a single seat this time even if it had the funds, she alleged that both the BJP
and Congress had joined hands in dividing the country which became evident on the Telangana issue.
She alleged that Congress was selling out the country and said it was responsible for the price spiral of essential
commodities, corruption, and recurrent increase in price of petro products ruining the livelihood of the common man.
Banerjee urged that her party be elected to power to save the country and claimed “Only the Trinamool Congress can
form the government in Delhi.”