Stating that democracy has matured in the country, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday claimed that Third Front will form a “stable government” with Congress’ support after the Lok Sabha elections.
“The way in which election trend appears, BJP will not be able to reach the magic figure and form government. Congress will emerge weakest after elections…The parties associated with Third Front will get maximum number of seats and will form the next government”, Akhilesh said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
On being asked whether Third Front government will be stable as earlier experiences were not good, Akhilesh said that democracy has matured in India. “Now neither alliance will break nor there will be any fissures due to ego…If alliances had given temporary governments, NDA and UPA had also completed their tenures… This time Third Front will give stable government”, he said.
On likely support of Congress to Third Front, he said, “Samajwadi thinker Ram Manohar (Lohia) used to say whenever Congress remains in weak position, it would support Samajwadis. And in the present election, the situation appears so..Due to which, Congress will help in forming secular government”.
Akhilesh said, he saw Orissa CM Biju Patnaik, Bihar CM Nitish Kumar and other leaders as parties in the Front, which will take formal shape after May 16. With PTI inputs