SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday claimed that neither BJP nor Congress would get majority in the Lok Sabha elections and the Third Front would form government at the centre.
Addressing an election rally here, Mulayam said it would be decided after the elections as to who would be the Prime Minister in the Third Front government.
The former Defence Minister accused to UPA government of failing to provide adequate facilities to soldiers on the border.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“If the Third Front comes to the power, then special attention would be paid to jawans and farmers,” the SP supremo said.
With parties in Uttar Pradesh trying to woo Muslim voters, he claimed the Samajwadi Party enjoyed the support of 80 per cent members of the community in the state.
Announcing a slew of sops, he said that interest free loan would be given to farmers and they would get free water for irrigation.
He also said that special reservation would be given to Muslims.