Asserting that a third front government will be formed at the Centre after the Lok Sabha polls, Samajwadi party leader Shivpal Yadav today said that Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal are not any kind of challenge for the party in Uttar Pradesh.
“SP will emerge as the largest party after the Lok Sabha elections in the country and a third front government will be formed at the centre, which will be a non- Congress and non-BJP government,” Yadav said.
Stressing that all efforts will be made by SP to defeat BJP President Rajnath Singh from Lucknow Lok Sabha seat where Abhishek Mishra is the SP candidate, Yadav said our candidate from Varanasi Lok Sabha seat is the strongest one and will defeat Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal from this temple town.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Answering a question over speculations that SP might replace its present candidate from Varanasi to give a tough fight to Modi and Kejriwal, Yadav said that SP Lok Sabha candidate from here Kailash Chaurasia will not be changed.