- Maha defeat for Congress
- Despite odds, a consolation
- NOTA beats smaller parties, tribals use it most
- Power shift: BJP may eye co-operative bodies next
- At 88, PWP MLA Ganpatrao Deshmukh wins his 11th Assembly polls
- Many BJP ‘imports’ fail election test despite Modi rallies
- Corruption taint spurs INLD debacle, Chautala scion loses
Third front government will be formed at Centre: Shivpal Yadav
Asserting that a third front government will be formed at the Centre after the Lok Sabha polls, Samajwadi party leader Shivpal Yadav today said that Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal are not any kind of challenge for the party in Uttar Pradesh.
“SP will emerge as the largest party after the Lok Sabha elections in the country and a third front government will be formed at the centre, which will be a non- Congress and non-BJP government,” Yadav said.
Stressing that all efforts will be made by SP to defeat BJP President Rajnath Singh from Lucknow Lok Sabha seat where Abhishek Mishra is the SP candidate, Yadav said our candidate from Varanasi Lok Sabha seat is the strongest one and will defeat Narendra Modi and Arvind Kejriwal from this temple town.
Answering a question over speculations that SP might replace its present candidate from Varanasi to give a tough fight to Modi and Kejriwal, Yadav said that SP Lok Sabha candidate from here Kailash Chaurasia will not be changed.