BJP crossing 50 in Uttar Pradesh?
Will show extent of ‘Modi wave’ in UP, India. Will virtually ensure Modi’s victory; signal party’s revival in UP, with long-term implications for national politics.
Mulayam winning Azamgarh?
It’s a Muslim-dominated seat. Will indicate extent of polarisation.
AAP touching double digits?
Will herald arrival of a new national player with serious implications for Congress.
Results in the Gandhis’ seats?
Even a dent in margin will show rejection of Nehru-Gandhi style of politics, governance.
BJP, ALLIES breakthrough in TN?
Victory at 4-5 seats will indicate Modi’s pan-Indian appeal, make BJP serious player in Dravidian politics.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Congress showing in Andhra?
Performance in Telangana, Seemandhra will be verdict on Congress’s ‘divide and rule’ gambit.
Over a dozen seats for Lalu?
Will reflect Muslim opinion of Nitish’s divorce with BJP; continuing dominance of caste.
Naveen’s showing in Orissa?
Loss of ground, will weaken him as potential central player; BJP could threaten Congress position in state.
A few SEATS for BJP in Bengal?
Indicator of ‘Modi wave’, longterm implications for state politics.
Congress comeback in Punjab?
Will confirm anti-incumbency, force the Badal family to rethink.