BJP crossing 50 in Uttar Pradesh?
Will show extent of ‘Modi wave’ in UP, India. Will virtually ensure Modi’s victory; signal party’s revival in UP, with long-term implications for national politics.
Mulayam winning Azamgarh?
It’s a Muslim-dominated seat. Will indicate extent of polarisation.
AAP touching double digits?
Will herald arrival of a new national player with serious implications for Congress.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Results in the Gandhis’ seats?
Even a dent in margin will show rejection of Nehru-Gandhi style of politics, governance.
BJP, ALLIES breakthrough in TN?
Victory at 4-5 seats will indicate Modi’s pan-Indian appeal, make BJP serious player in Dravidian politics.
Congress showing in Andhra?
Performance in Telangana, Seemandhra will be verdict on Congress’s ‘divide and rule’ gambit.
Over a dozen seats for Lalu?
Will reflect Muslim opinion of Nitish’s divorce with BJP; continuing dominance of caste.
Naveen’s showing in Orissa?
Loss of ground, will weaken him as potential central player; BJP could threaten Congress position in state.
A few SEATS for BJP in Bengal?
Indicator of ‘Modi wave’, longterm implications for state politics.
Congress comeback in Punjab?
Will confirm anti-incumbency, force the Badal family to rethink.