Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Saturday alleged that YSR Congress Party president Jaganmohan Reddy violated the model code of conduct by stretching his road show beyond stipulated time limit at Mylavaram town in Krishna district.
“Jagan continued his road show at Mylavaram till 12 midnight on Friday, but police did not react and fail to take action against him,” TDP leader Devineni Umamaheswara Rao, who is contesting from Mylavaram Assembly seat, told reporters today.
Rao and his party’s Lok Sabha nominee Kesineni Srinivas have lodged a complaint with the district election officer in this regard.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
He claimed that YSR Congress activists “manhandled” TDP activists at A. Konduru and Khambhampadu villages in which about 10 workers were injured.
Meanwhile, Jagan will hold road shows at Nandigama and Jaggaihpet Assembly constituencies today.
He had embarked on holding the road shows on April 30 and has so far covered 12 Assembly constituencies in the district.
Jai Samaikhyandhra Party president and former chief minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy is scheduled to conduct a similar public event here in the evening.