Telugu Desam Party (TDP) on Saturday alleged that YSR Congress Party president Jaganmohan Reddy violated the model code of conduct by stretching his road show beyond stipulated time limit at Mylavaram town in Krishna district.
“Jagan continued his road show at Mylavaram till 12 midnight on Friday, but police did not react and fail to take action against him,” TDP leader Devineni Umamaheswara Rao, who is contesting from Mylavaram Assembly seat, told reporters today.
Rao and his party’s Lok Sabha nominee Kesineni Srinivas have lodged a complaint with the district election officer in this regard.
He claimed that YSR Congress activists “manhandled” TDP activists at A. Konduru and Khambhampadu villages in which about 10 workers were injured.
Meanwhile, Jagan will hold road shows at Nandigama and Jaggaihpet Assembly constituencies today.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
He had embarked on holding the road shows on April 30 and has so far covered 12 Assembly constituencies in the district.
Jai Samaikhyandhra Party president and former chief minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy is scheduled to conduct a similar public event here in the evening.