- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
- 50 pc cut in power tariff, free wifi, water among AAP promises
Tamil Nadu: Jayalalithaa in play if NDA underperforms
by Friday evening, the clout that her party would have in the next dispensation is inversely proportionate to the seats that the leading alliance would get.
So, even as she pins hopes on the exit polls being correct on her party’s performance, Jaya has to pray that the NDA underperforms too.