Chandra Kumar Bose, a grandnephew of Subhas Chandra Bose, joined the BJP Monday, two days after 100 files — which could throw light on the mystery over Netaji’s death — were made public by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He joined the party at a rally in Howrah in the presence of Amit Shah.
Asked if the BJP was looking to him as a winning card in the upcoming state elections, Bose said his job is to “bring back inclusivity”.
“Netaji’s ideal wish was that India should be inclusive where there is unity among all religions. It must be made a reality,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen