Protesters on Monday threw stones and chappals at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar during election rallies in two separate places in Nalanda district.
However, none of the protesters could hit their target.
The protesters at a JD(U) election rally in the Chief Minister’s home turf of Nalanda pelted stones at him protesting against the government’s failure in providing basic amenities like electricity and roads in the area.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
No one has been arrested in this connection yet.
Later in Khusrupur, protesters hurled ‘chappals’ at Kumar when he was boarding a helicopter after addressing another rally in favour of party candidate from Patna Sahib seat Gopal Prasad Sinha.
The police have detained one person in this connection.
The Chief Minister described both incidents as a part of “conspiracy” by rivals.