Protesters on Monday threw stones and chappals at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar during election rallies in two separate places in Nalanda district.
However, none of the protesters could hit their target.
The protesters at a JD(U) election rally in the Chief Minister’s home turf of Nalanda pelted stones at him protesting against the government’s failure in providing basic amenities like electricity and roads in the area.
No one has been arrested in this connection yet.
Later in Khusrupur, protesters hurled ‘chappals’ at Kumar when he was boarding a helicopter after addressing another rally in favour of party candidate from Patna Sahib seat Gopal Prasad Sinha.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The police have detained one person in this connection.
The Chief Minister described both incidents as a part of “conspiracy” by rivals.