- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
- 50 pc cut in power tariff, free wifi, water among AAP promises
Sri Sri wisdom for followers: Lakshmi always rides on lotus
over the issues that will decide these elections, the relative popularity of parties, and levels of voter satisfaction or dissatisfaction over corruption, inflation, etc.
The volunteers have also been reportedly visiting colleges and educational institutions to encourage the youth to vote.
Manju Marwah, a 29-year-old volunteer, told The Indian Express, “About 80 per cent of the youth we interacted with in colleges do not have voter ID cards. They are not concerned about the state of affairs in the country. But Guruji said we must encourage them to vote, explain to them the importance of exercising this right, and fulfill our duty as citizens of the nation.”