In her first public interaction in Rae Bareli, her parliamentary constituency, after the Lok Sabha elections, Congress president Sonia Gandhi will go door-to-door in villages during a two day visit beginning September 1.
During her last visit in June, soon after the party’s rout in Lok Sabha polls, she had only met party workers and had hosted a dinner for them to thank them for “her victory with a huge margin”.
However, during her visit this time, Sonia is scheduled to visit villages in her constituency to directly interact with people and enquire about their problems along with progress of development and welfare schemes.
All other parties have started their preparations for 2017 Assembly elections in the state. Congress could not win even one of the five Assembly seats in Rae Bareli during the last elections in the state.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More