- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
- After Rahul word, concrete offer: Flats for slum dwellers
Social Map: Narendra Modi trending in 11 cities across India
The 2014 elections social compass points to three PM candidates — Narendra Modi, Arvind Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi. Using this you can traverse the vast Social Map of India.
At the time of writing the needle of the social compass seems perpetually pointed at Modi. The BJP leader may not be bending any laws of quantum physics but he is currently trending in 11 cities in India without being physically present in any of them.
Our Social Map projects top tweets, trends and the public sentiment. You can find all this in the same page.
You can also get digitally inked by voting in our Tweet Poll. To answer ‘Who should be India’s next Prime Minister?’ visit our Social Map page.