As part of an ambitious plan to prepare a recruitment calender for all state government jobs for the next ten years, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi launched a smartphone application today called ‘Jobs in GoG’, which stands for “Government of Gujarat”.
“With the help of this application, one can easily find out about all future vacancies in each department for the next ten years. Thus, youngsters can start preparing for competitive exams for that post well in advance” Modi said, while launching the application which runs on Android.
The General Administration Department (GAD) claimed that Gujarat is the first state in India to prepare and implement a ten-year recruitment calender for all its government departments.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“It is now possible to find out nature and number of vacancies to be filled up by a particular department of state. For example, using this application, one can find out how many posts of teachers or deputy collectors will be filled up in 2019 by the Gujarat state government” Modi said.