The Gurgaon District Returning Officer R C Verma on Sunday issued a show cause notice to AAP’s Gurgaon Lok Sabha candidate Yogendra Yadav for alleged violation of the Model Code.
The Returning officer said in a release that Ramzan Chaudhary had, on behalf of the AAP, sought permission to hold a road show of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal.
“In this regard, Assistant Returning officer (ARO) Trilokchand had given permission to AAP to hold the roadshow between 8 AM and 8.45 PM on March 22. But the roadshow continued up to 9.20 PM,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The AAP has also been issued notice for use of loud speakers beyond the stipulated time.