- Is BJP losing the plot in Delhi?
- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
Show cause notice to AAP candidate Yogendra Yadav
The Gurgaon District Returning Officer R C Verma on Sunday issued a show cause notice to AAP’s Gurgaon Lok Sabha candidate Yogendra Yadav for alleged violation of the Model Code.
The Returning officer said in a release that Ramzan Chaudhary had, on behalf of the AAP, sought permission to hold a road show of AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal.
“In this regard, Assistant Returning officer (ARO) Trilokchand had given permission to AAP to hold the roadshow between 8 AM and 8.45 PM on March 22. But the roadshow continued up to 9.20 PM,” he said.
The AAP has also been issued notice for use of loud speakers beyond the stipulated time.