Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan called upon Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi and apprised him on a number of issues in the state.
Chouhan met Modi Thursday and greeted him with shawl, coconut and bouquet.
An official release said that after the meeting, Chouhan said that he spoke to the Prime Minister about various issues in the state including changing of format of MNREGA and opening new vistas of development.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Chouhan said discussions were also held on Simhastha, a religious and cultural fair to be held in Madhya Pradesh in 2016 on the lines of the Kumbh Mela.
The CM said that he also put forth issues of increase in states’ share in Central taxes and giving more autonomy to states for chalking out schemes.