Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan called upon Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi and apprised him on a number of issues in the state.
Chouhan met Modi Thursday and greeted him with shawl, coconut and bouquet.
An official release said that after the meeting, Chouhan said that he spoke to the Prime Minister about various issues in the state including changing of format of MNREGA and opening new vistas of development.
Chouhan said discussions were also held on Simhastha, a religious and cultural fair to be held in Madhya Pradesh in 2016 on the lines of the Kumbh Mela.
The CM said that he also put forth issues of increase in states’ share in Central taxes and giving more autonomy to states for chalking out schemes.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest