Dismissing BJP’s charge of return of ‘Jungle Raj’ in Bihar over killing of engineers for extortion in the state, disgruntled party leader Shatrughan Sinha said performance of a government could not be judged in a short period of time.
When asked about BJP and its allies’ ‘jungle raj’ barb on the ruling coalition, the Patna Sahib MP today said it was “no way to judge performance of a government in such a short period of time.”
“Even the honeymoon period of the new government in Bihar is not yet over,” Sinha said about the JD(U), RJD and Congress alliance government in the state which is less than two months old.
- Shatrughan Sinha: My 'Dil ki Baat' makes me stand out, but proves costly
- In Modi versus Nitish battle, 'Shotgun' Shatrughan Sinha shoots himself in the foot
- Shatrughan Sinha clarifies tweets, says 'feeling happy or sad is not anti-party activity'
- Now,Shatrughan raises Narendra Modi row to new level,invokes Amitabh Bachchan
- Shatrughan supports the idea of Cong-BJP coalition Govt
- Shotgun ready for 'star war' with Shekhar Suman
“What is happening in Delhi or for that matter Maharashtra (where BJP-Shiv Sena coalition government is in power),” asked Sinha, who had kept himself off from recent Bihar elections campaign to protest “conspiracy” of a few state leaders against him.
“Negative politics never work. I do not appreciate practice of negative politics,” Sinha said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Earlier, senior BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi and others citing Darbhanga murder of two engineers and a few other cases of crime in Vaishali and elsewhere had raised the slogan of “jungle raj-2”. Union Minister and LJP President Ram Vilas Paswan had also sharpened attack on law and order situation in Bihar.
The Hindustani Awam Morcha chief Jitan Ram Manjhi has even threatened to launch an agitation against the alleged spiralling crime graph.
The actor-turned BJP leader, whose comment on many occasions left the party embarrassed during the recent Bihar poll, regret ted that “a serious introspection of the defeat has not yet been made.”
“Without diagnosis of the problem, how can we move ahead with strength,” said Sinha, second term Lok Sabha MP who earlier served as cabinet minister in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government.