Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has sent a white sari for the mother of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Modi had gifted a shawl to Sharif’s mother when he visited India last week.
Modi on Thursday thanked the Pakistan Prime Minister for the gift, which he said, he will soon send it to his mother.
By evening, Modi’s mother was photographed with the gift from the Pakistan Prime Minister. “Nawaz Sharif ji has sent a wonderful white Sari for my Mother. I am really grateful to him & will send it to my Mother very soon,” Modi tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After being sworn in on May 26, Modi had talked about the two having an “emotional” conversation.
Sharif, Modi tweeted, was touched by visuals of his mother offering him sweets. “The visuals touched both Nawaz Sharifji and his mother. He (Sharif) told me after seeing the visuals, his mother got very emotional,” Modi tweeted.
Sharif, according to Modi’s tweets, visits his mother once a week.
Modi had sent a shawl for Sharif’s mother after which the daughter of the Pakistani leader — Maryam Nawaz Sharif — had tweeted, “Thank u v much PM @narendramodi for the beautiful shawl for my grandmother. My father personally delivered it to her.”