Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has sent a white sari for the mother of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Modi had gifted a shawl to Sharif’s mother when he visited India last week.
Modi on Thursday thanked the Pakistan Prime Minister for the gift, which he said, he will soon send it to his mother.
By evening, Modi’s mother was photographed with the gift from the Pakistan Prime Minister. “Nawaz Sharif ji has sent a wonderful white Sari for my Mother. I am really grateful to him & will send it to my Mother very soon,” Modi tweeted.
After being sworn in on May 26, Modi had talked about the two having an “emotional” conversation.
Sharif, Modi tweeted, was touched by visuals of his mother offering him sweets. “The visuals touched both Nawaz Sharifji and his mother. He (Sharif) told me after seeing the visuals, his mother got very emotional,” Modi tweeted.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sharif, according to Modi’s tweets, visits his mother once a week.
Modi had sent a shawl for Sharif’s mother after which the daughter of the Pakistani leader — Maryam Nawaz Sharif — had tweeted, “Thank u v much PM @narendramodi for the beautiful shawl for my grandmother. My father personally delivered it to her.”