NCP candidate from Baramati Supriya Sule, sitting MP and daughter of party chief Sharad Pawar, has declared her total assets worth Rs 31.62 crore in the affidavit submitted to the Election Commission.
The total assets of the family — Supriya, her husband and two children — stand at Rs 113.87 crore. These include movable and immovable properties, bank deposits, jewellery, land and housing assets.
Interestingly, both Supriya and her husband don not have a car registered in their names.
She possesses Rs 25,000 cash, according to the details furnished in the affidavit.
Supriya had on Wednesday filed her nomination papers for the Lok Sabha election from Baramati constituency in Pune district.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review