Training his guns on Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav for questioning capital punishment to the Shakti Mills rape convicts, MNS chief Raj Thackeray has said it is shameful that the country has such political leaders who have no respect for women.
“It is shameful that there are political leaders like Mulayam Singh Yadav in the country. Has he no respect for women?,” Thackeray said, addressing a rally at Sinnar, about 30 kms from here last evening.
Questioning the death sentence to three men who were convicted of two gang-rapes in Mumbai last week, Mulayam Singh had asked, “Should rape cases be punished with hanging?
“Ladke, ladke hain. Galti ho jati hai (Boys are boys. Mistakes happen sometimes),” he had said in an election rally
in Moradabad yesterday.
Thackeray said, “I wonder what kind of impact Mulayam Singh’s comments must have left on the rape survivor and her family.”
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Thackeray was campaigning for Dr Pradip Pawar, his party’s Lok Sabha candidate from Nashik.
Criticising Maharashtra PWD minister and NCP candidate from Nashik Lok Sabha constituency Chhagan Bhujbal, Thackeray appealed to the voters to defeat him in the coming elections.