Samajwadi Party leader and UP minister Azam Khan said Monday that BJP general secretary Amit Shah was a “goonda” (thug) and “qatil” (killer). He also described BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as an “enemy of the Muslims”.
Khan was campaigning for the party’s Ghaziabad candidate, Sudhan Rawat, in the Muslim-dominated Masuri area. Referring to Shah as “Goonda No. 1”, Khan said, “Humari majboori hai use goonda kehne ki, kisi qatil ko sharif nahi kaha ja sakta. (I am forced to call him a thug. A killer cannot be called a gentleman).”
Khan also said Modi was responsible for the 2002 Gujarat riots. Stating that the man who had referred to Muslims as “puppies” could “never work for the benefit of Muslims”, Khan said Modi’s policies would only serve to divide Hindus and Muslims.
Khan went on to talk about the Kargil incursion also. “Kargil fateh karne Hindu nahi, Mussalman fauji the (Those who ensured victory in Kargil weren’t Hindu but Muslim soldiers),” he said.
The BJP’s candidate in Ghaziabad, former Army General V K Singh, is looking to capitalise on the significant population of ex-servicemen in the area.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More