Launching a fresh attack on Narendra Modi, Union minister Salman Khurshid on Saturday said how can the Gujarat chief minister keep the people of the country satisfied when his seniors in the party are not satisfied and”making comments against him”.
Khurshid claimed that senior BJP leaders Sushma Swaraj and LK Advani made comments against Modi on social networking site Twitter.
“Sushma Swaraj and LK Advani’s tweets are against Modi… when he cannot keep his senior leaders satisfied how will he succeed in satisfying the people of the country,” Khurshid, who arrived here on a three-day visit to his parliamentary constituency, said. The Union minister said that Modi is talking about Congress free country and so is advocating a country without opposition which is “most dangerous” for the country.
“It is wrong to say that Gujarat has BJP government as the reality is that it has Modi’s government like it is not the party (BJP) but Modi who is contesting the elections in its place,” he said.
Slamming the UP government, Khurshid said that when the father of the chief minister Akhilesh Yadav is not happy with his functioning and giving suggestions publicly how can the people of the state be satisfied with his claims on development.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More