Launching a fresh attack on Narendra Modi, Union minister Salman Khurshid on Saturday said how can the Gujarat chief minister keep the people of the country satisfied when his seniors in the party are not satisfied and”making comments against him”.
Khurshid claimed that senior BJP leaders Sushma Swaraj and LK Advani made comments against Modi on social networking site Twitter.
“Sushma Swaraj and LK Advani’s tweets are against Modi… when he cannot keep his senior leaders satisfied how will he succeed in satisfying the people of the country,” Khurshid, who arrived here on a three-day visit to his parliamentary constituency, said. The Union minister said that Modi is talking about Congress free country and so is advocating a country without opposition which is “most dangerous” for the country.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It is wrong to say that Gujarat has BJP government as the reality is that it has Modi’s government like it is not the party (BJP) but Modi who is contesting the elections in its place,” he said.
Slamming the UP government, Khurshid said that when the father of the chief minister Akhilesh Yadav is not happy with his functioning and giving suggestions publicly how can the people of the state be satisfied with his claims on development.