BJP’s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi said in Ahmedabad on Monday that results of municipal elections in Seemandhra and Telangana are curtain raisers for the results to be declared on May 16.
“Congratulations to the people of Seemandhra and Telangana for giving favourable results on Monday in municipal elections to the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and BJP,” Modi said in a tweet.
“This is curtain raiser for May 16. Both states will give massive mandate for the TDP-BJP alliance in Lok Sabha and assembly elections,” Modi said in an another tweet.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Chandrababu Naidu-led TDP, which has allied with the BJP for Lok Sabha and assembly polls won 60 municipalities out of 90 municipalities in Seemandhara.
In Telangana, Congress won 20 out of 53 municipalities, while the BJP and TDP managed to win two and three municipalities respectively.
After its alliance with the TDP, the BJP hopes to do well in Lok Sabha elections in Seemandhara and Telangana regions.