Irked by Rahul Gandhi’s remark accusing “RSS people” of having killed Mahatma Gandhi, the Sangh has decided to initiate legal action against him and lodge a complaint with the Election Commission.
“Legal action will be initiated against Rahul Gandhi for his irresponsible utterances linking RSS with Gandhi’s murder. Complaint will be filed with EC too,” RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said on social networking site twitter.
The Sangh has taken umbrage to the statement made by Gandhi at a rally in Maharashtra on Thursday.
While addressing the rally in Thane district, the Congress Vice President had alleged that it was “RSS people” who had killed Mahatma Gandhi.
“RSS people killed Gandhiji and today their people (BJP) talk of him…They opposed Sardar Patel and Gandhiji,” Rahul had said in his speech.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review