Ahead of the appointment of the new BJP president, the RSS on Monday decided to depute two of its functionaries – Ram Madhav and Shiv Prakash – to its political saffron affiliate BJP.
“Ram Madhav and Shiv Prakash have been deputed to the BJP,” Manmohan Vaidya, Akhil Bharatiya Prachar Pramukh of the RSS, told The Indian Express.
Ram Madhav, who has been the most accessible talking head for the media from the RSS, has been serving as Akhil Bharatiya Sah-Sampark Pramukh for the Sangh. Shiv Prakash, on the other hand, has been serving as the Kshetra Pracharak of Western Uttar Pradesh.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Earlier this year, the RSS deputed Sunil Bansal, joint organising secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyrathi Parishad (ABVP) – the student wing of the RSS – to the BJP where he worked along with BJP general secretary Amit Shah during the elections. Recently, after BJP’s success in the state, Bansal was appointed general secretary of the UP BJP.
These changes indicate gaining pace of organisational reshuffle within the BJP starting from the party presidentship. While the party general secretary Amit Shah is the front-runner for the job, a final decision rests upon the consultations with the RSS after the conclusion of its top office-bearers meeting at Mohankeda (Dhar) in Madhya Pradesh.
RSS sources said it was for the BJP to decide what responsibilities it want to assign to Ram Madhav and Shiv Prakash. The organisational reshuffle along with the new president is likely to witness these two leaders bagging important responsibilities within the party.