- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Robert Vadra will go to jail if BJP comes to power, says Uma Bharti
Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti on Saturday said Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, has been involved in “several falsehood” and if the party comes to power at the Centre, he “would go jail”.
“Son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi had been involved in several falsehood and after the election if BJP comes to power then you must be sure that he would be in jail,” she told reporters in Jhansi.
She also alleged that the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh was trying to win the election with the help of police.
Bharti alleged that the ruling party promoted the policemen and in return they were helping the party.