Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti on Saturday said Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, has been involved in “several falsehood” and if the party comes to power at the Centre, he “would go jail”.
“Son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi had been involved in several falsehood and after the election if BJP comes to power then you must be sure that he would be in jail,” she told reporters in Jhansi.
She also alleged that the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh was trying to win the election with the help of police.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Bharti alleged that the ruling party promoted the policemen and in return they were helping the party.