Notwithstanding BJP’s assertion that there will be no witch-hunt if it comes to power, Uma Bharti has said that Sonia Gandhi’s son-in-law Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power.
Bharti also alleged that Vadra had made money by breaking all the norms.
“Just because he is the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, all the Congress ruled state governments are afraid of him. Union Ministers were also under pressure from him. He has made money by breaking all the norms,” she charged here last night.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Although my party gets annoyed with me, when the power will be in my hand, I will send ‘jamaibabu’ to jail,” Bharti said.
This is the second time this month that Bharti has made a similar statement.
Bharti had alleged last week that Vadra has been involved in “several falsehood” and if the BJP comes to power at the Centre he “would go jail”.
Modi has said recently that there will be no witch-hunt if the BJP comes to power.
“The main focus of the BJP-led government will be to fulfil promises it has made to people and it will work with a positive attitude. It will not be vindictive towards anyone. I have paid the price for the past 12 years due to others’ vindictiveness,” Modi had said.