Notwithstanding BJP’s assertion that there will be no witch-hunt if it comes to power, Uma Bharti has said that Sonia Gandhi’s son-in-law Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power.
Bharti also alleged that Vadra had made money by breaking all the norms.
“Just because he is the son-in-law of Sonia Gandhi, all the Congress ruled state governments are afraid of him. Union Ministers were also under pressure from him. He has made money by breaking all the norms,” she charged here last night.
“Although my party gets annoyed with me, when the power will be in my hand, I will send ‘jamaibabu’ to jail,” Bharti said.
This is the second time this month that Bharti has made a similar statement.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Bharti had alleged last week that Vadra has been involved in “several falsehood” and if the BJP comes to power at the Centre he “would go jail”.
Modi has said recently that there will be no witch-hunt if the BJP comes to power.
“The main focus of the BJP-led government will be to fulfil promises it has made to people and it will work with a positive attitude. It will not be vindictive towards anyone. I have paid the price for the past 12 years due to others’ vindictiveness,” Modi had said.