RJD and JD(U) on Monday staged a demonstration in front of Vidhan Sabha demanding BJP to apologise for its Haryana leader OP Dhankad’s remarks who had suggested that Haryana youths will be married to Bihar girls to stabilise the skewed sex ratio in the state.
The two parties, set to strike an alliance for the coming Assembly bypolls, said the BJP leader had “insulted Bihar girls by derogatory remarks”.
RJD MLA Bhai Dinesh later came to Vidhan Sabha with a set of bangles and joined chorus of protest against BJP for trying to defend Dhankad, who had assured Haryana youths to get girls from Bihar.
Meanwhile, BJP legislature party leader Sushil Kumar Modi, who had defended Dhankad’s remarks, said the state government should set up a high-level committee to probe alleged selling out of Bihar girls for marriage. Modi was speaking outside Vidhan Sabha.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched