The Returning Officers of Nagpur and Ramtek Lok Sabha constituencies reviewed preparations for counting of votes to be held on Friday at Kalamna Agriculture Market for the just-concluded general elections.
Returning Officer Abhishek Krishna, accompanied by Deputy RO Pradeep Dange and other officials from Ramtek constituency, on Wednesday visited the venue for counting of votes.
The counting will take place in separate barracks in the market for each constituency. About 10,50,559 votes were polled in Nagpur and 10,85,021 in Ramtek constituency.
Commissioner of Police K K Pathak also reviewed the preparations and security arrangements. About 100 officers and 1,500 policemen will be deployed for the counting.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More