“It’s an attempt to emotionally blackmail JD(U) MLAs majority of whom are in rebellious mood due to high-handedness of the chief minister,” former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said.
He alleged Kumar did not give any categorical reply when asked about what he would do if JD(U) MLAs in its Legislature Party meeting scheduled tomorrow asks him to continue to lead the government.
Kumar had enacted such drama in the past also when he resigned from Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led NDA government over Gaisal train accidents in 1999 to join the ministry again within a few months, Modi alleged.
Reacting to Kumar’s claim of having the people’s mandate for five years, Modi said it was not only for JD(U) but for the JD(U)-BJP coalition.
JD(U)’s crushing defeat in Lok Sabha elections for ‘betraying’ the mandate has proved this, Modi added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The BJP leader attacked Kumar on his claims of high moral ground and ideology in politics saying “a person who is running the government with the help of Congress and CPI against whom he has fought all along and does not have any right to talk about ideology and principle.”